9/26/2012

Justin Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez reading up on marriage

Performer Selena, Something like 20, said the woman's cathedral place her on to the self-help publication The particular 5 Really like Languages: The key To like Which Continues.
'Actually my personal sermonizer suggested it if you ask me to keep things interesting therefore I am reading it really for fun,' she mentioned.
The particular fans lately obtained a plot of land withinside Tarzana, California, to build a home in but Selena insists your woman as well as 18-year-old Justin aren’t planning on obtaining married any time quick.
Referring to her partnership with the Sweetheart hitmaker, the particular Disney superlegend told Adolescent Vogue final calendar thirty day period: 'It is entertaining. I'm lucky.'
'I can't get anything withinside my private life as well seriously. We have fantastic buddies and a solid group of people I love. I'm such as the rest should come purely'

0 comments: