8/28/2012

Will Justin Bieber Be Adopted By Rob Dyrdek

Rob Dyrdek and Bieber Bieber are quite much bros. They are so near that they have completed up with up on several actions to put their useful relationship to celluloid with the MTV camcorders going.
Bieber has exposed up on two of Dyrdek's MTV sequence, "Fantasy Factory" (in 2011) and again on his well-known movie talk about show, "Ridiculousness," this period. On top of that, expert snazzy snazzy snazzy snazzy snazzy snazzy jerk Bieber also try to take a quick one on Dyrdek when he arranged "Punk'd" a few a few a few a few a few a few several weeks ago, only to discover that the skate boarding getting on getting on boarder was all too awesome to get foiled by the teenager pop celebrity. So, why are Dyrdek and Bieber such besties?
It's an uncommon useful relationship. It's like being buddies with a unicorn," he giggled to MTV Information. "But the factor is that I've always from once that I met him, he's been so level-headed and awesome and awesome. Like he's very conscious — for being that younger — of his position in this globe, despite it being some stage of wish come actual."
Dyrdek recognizes the growth distinction, but that doesn't quit the two from getting factor.
"At that age, he's just very hyper-aware, but the big factor is me and his dad are the same age," he engaged. "So I was like 'Man, I should agree to you. Like you know what I could do with your money? We could do so much with your cash.' "
Bieber seemed quite down with being Dyrdek's son, further maintaining in concepts, "He's like 'That'd be awesome.' Like that was in the starting. It was about that, and in the show [of 'Fantasy Factory'] when I provided him the T-Rex [car] and you know his mom known as me and was like 'Be sincere with me, like is this too risky for him?' And I was like 'Nah, it's comfortable. It's definitely comfortable.'
"When really I should have said, 'This is too magnificent in really like with him.' She should not allow him to do this. I successfully effectively properly secured to Bieber Bieber's mom." The pro skate boarding getting on getting on boarder says that when Bieber and him execute together, it might be during the 18-year-old's Believe globe trip. "No actual programs or anything else on that front side factor aspect factor aspect factor element. We described me being a back-up expert professional expert professional expert professional professional dancer for his show trip," he said. "But I probably won't have a probability to create that wish come actual."
You can observe into Rob Dyrdek's "Ridiculousness" every Few periods at 10 p.m. ET/PT on MTV. This a few a few a few a few a few several weeks time, the show provided the shenanigan-loving Odd Upcoming celebrity Tyler, The Designer.